Senior Data Analyst
Algorex Health Technologies
IT, Data Science
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2023
N1 Health is an AI Platform company that helps healthcare organizations prioritize, action, and maximize patient and member engagement. N1 Health’s market-leading Applied AI Platform provides healthcare companies with pre-packaged models, curated third party data, and a secure and scalable technology platform that enables the deployment of targeted services at the individual, household, and neighborhood level. Data science-driven insights lead to relevant, specific, and help-first interventions that optimally connect individuals to resources based on their specific needs and the capacity of the system.
We’re working to empower our customers to utilize data science and digital technologies to impact these social determinants of health and to better serve their most vulnerable members and patients. We’re passionate, creative, and motivated and looking for team members who are the same. We are enthusiastic learners and believe fundamentally that this is a two-way street - we’ll invest in your learning and growth, just as you’ll advance the company’s mission and support our clients through your work.
Senior Data Analysts own analytical presentations and deliverables for our clients, and are responsible for advising business decisions and driving patient outcomes based on our data. You will analyze our machine learning models and data assets to proactively generate actionable insights and connect them to key the business needs of our clients. You will work on analyses of medical cost, utilization, health plan enrollment, benefit utilization, and social determinants of health, and you will evaluate the financial impact of member behavior. Your work will empower clients to run member outreach campaigns and to measure and improve health outcomes for individuals and families.
- Energized about working in an 80% customer-facing capacity
- Self-starter who thrives in ambiguity and is motivated by a fast-paced work environment
- Passion for using data to solve complex problems
- Adaptable to change, think on your feet, and quickly learn new skills
- Dig into ambiguous problems to generate insights that connect to business priorities
- Lead the summarization of analytical findings and present compelling data-driven recommendations directly to our external clients
- Deliver on multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Develop effective relationships as an analytics expert with external client stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver best-in-class value for clients
- Passion for telling a compelling, data-driven story to executive-level business stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Proactive team-player who takes ownership and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years experience with SQL and analytics tooling, basic understanding of Python
- Intermediate understanding of statistics and probability, including predictive modeling
- 2+ years relevant work experience or master’s degree in quantitative field
- Experience in healthcare or population health is a bonus
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
N1 Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our vision is to foster an environment in which all N1 Health employees of diverse backgrounds and identities feel supported and empowered through the ongoing development of a shared, inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please email email@example.com, and for any questions around diversity, equity, and inclusion, please reach out to the leaders of our internal Equity Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.