At Carta Healthcare, we believe in a multidisciplinary approach to solving problems. Our mission is to automate and simplify the work that burns out clinical staff, so they can focus on patient care. Our AI Enabled Technology offers a complete solution (people, process and technology) to support the Healthcare Registry Data Market. We design products that transform the way hospitals use data to deliver care. We make analyzing data fast, easy, and useful for everyone. We give clinicians time back to focus on research and care that improve patient lives by reducing paperwork. Carta Healthcare is a remote organization with headquarters in San Francisco and Portland, Oregon.
To learn more about our AI Enabled Solutions and more about our company, please visit www.carta.healthcare
We are currently seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our growing company. In this crucial role, you will work closely with and provide support to our Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams. Our ideal candidate should have extensive graphic design expertise, exceptional communication skills, and a deep understanding of Carta Healthcare’s mission and objectives. Our ideal candidate will effectively align the diverse needs of various stakeholders to develop impactful visual solutions. This role is hands-on and involves the creation and supervision of both print and digital creative projects.
If you are a creative professional with a passion for using graphic design to capture the essence of a brand, we encourage you to apply and become a valued member of our team. This position operates under the direct supervision of our Chief Financial Officer and offers the flexibility of remote work.
- Serve as the overall brand standards champion, maintaining brand continuity and compliance across the organization both internally and externally
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines and quality standards for all assigned projects by providing on-point conceptual, design, and production-type work
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to deliver on internal and external design projects
- Manage and update all social media pages as it relates to Carta Healthcare’s media coverage
- Creating attractive social media posts to catch the audience's attention by developing and sharing graphic and written content
- Create graphics for social media posts, infographics, banner images, vector assets, powerpoint presentations, etc.
- Manage and update on a daily basis all graphic design stages of various projects via an internal project management platform (in conjunction with various internal and external stakeholders)
- Provide final formatting and edits to various internal and external powerpoint presentations (ie. All Hands, client presentations, etc.)
- Manage and maintain internal repository of all graphic design assets in company shared drive (including .ai elements and final .pngs) where version control must be maintained and out-of-date materials archived at must be accessible to the company
- Provide edit and copyright feedback on punctuation and copy
- End-to-end project ownership including: requirement gathering, reviewing and approving proofs, verifying color and content accuracy, etc.
- Resolve production issues and escalating problems to management as appropriate
- Keep up-to-date on industry best practices and current quality and brand standards as required
- Create and produce visual components from concept to execution stage
- Create mock-ups for tight turnarounds based on feedback from various stakeholders
- Adapt to competing demands and shifting priorities, while updating and sharing knowledge and skills to keep current in areas of expertise
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years professional design experience with an agency or in-house
- Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- In-depth knowledge of color theory, composition, layout and typography
- Technically sound and knowledgeable of pre-press and file print preparation
- Top notch organizational time management skills, enhanced by a strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to create tight mock-ups for quick turnaround
The wage range for this role is $55,000 - $75,000 annually. Individual wage rates are based on multiple factors, including but not limited to: skills, experiences, licensure, and certifications.
All applicants require legal authorization to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship. Applicants must reside in the United States.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All applicants are required to reside within the continental United States.
Carta Healthcare is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve health systems across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found and strongly believe that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.