Senior Clinical Account Manager
At Carta Healthcare, we believe in a multidisciplinary approach to solving problems. Our mission is to automate and simplify the work that burns out clinical staff, so they can focus on patient care. Our AI Enabled Technology offers a complete solution (people, process and technology) to support the Healthcare Registry Data Market. We design products that transform the way hospitals use data to deliver care. We make analyzing data fast, easy, and useful for everyone. We give clinicians time back to focus on research and care that improve patient lives by reducing paperwork. Carta Healthcare is a remote organization with headquarters in San Francisco and Portland, Oregon.
To learn more about our AI Enabled Solutions and more about our company, please visit www.carta.healthcare
Carta Healthcare is currently in a phase of expansion and is actively seeking an experienced Abstraction Process Manager to join our team. In this crucial role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Clinical Data Abstractor Team Leads and Clinical Managers, ensuring the maintenance of consistent data quality while collaboratively addressing any issues or challenges in a timely manner. Your responsibilities will extend to supporting the onboarding process for new clients onto Carta systems, which includes coordinating data mapping efforts with client Clinical Data Abstractors. Additionally, you will play a pivotal role as a liaison connecting the data abstraction team with our product and engineering teams, streamlining the efficient dissemination of new data builds, QA fixes, and updates.
This position operates under the direct supervision of our Director of Data Abstraction and offers the flexibility of remote work.
- Maintain Clinical abstraction for Registry specialty, including any certifications required for Abstraction.
- Support software building teams with clinical knowledge
- Interface with Clinical teams (internal and client facing) to sustain a system for providing clinical and process knowledge transfer.
- Assist to Develop and deploy training and onboarding for data abstractors and clients to Atlas products
- Support onboarding of new clients to carta systems, including coordinating data mapping with client Clinical Data Abstractors
- Serve as the liaison between the data abstraction team, product and engineering teams to efficiently manage dissemination of new data builds, QA fixes or updates
- Ensure and maintain data integrity in Carta software
- Assist in coordination and deployment of Abstractor resources
- Actively support data abstraction team by attending all relevant team meetings and participating in discussions
- Review individual registry updates and provide detailed feedback in a timely manner to the engineering, product and data abstraction teams to keep our software up to date at minimal monthly on each registry
- Work closely with the Clinical Data Abstractor Team Lead and Clinical Manager to provide consistent data quality and collaboratively resolve any issues or challenges in a timely manner
- Work closely with the engineering and product team leads to ensure consistent data quality and collaboratively resolve any issues or challenges
- Working closely with the Abstraction Managers and Director to provide consistent data quality and immediately address issues that arise from the customer and user community
- Ensure customer success by effective customer communication
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressively responsible job-related experience.
- At least two (2) years of experience in a leadership or supervisory capacity.
Data Registry Expertise:
- A minimum of 5 years of previous experience in data registry processes, including but not limited to:
- Data abstraction and data entry.
- Revision and implementation of institutional policy and procedural documentation.
- Proficiency in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- A thorough understanding of quarterly submission criteria.
- Experience with annual audits and Risk Models.
- Clinical Background
- Project Management experience (2 years)
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance/Quality Control processes Customer facing experience (2 years)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with high-level personnel
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Willingness to perform tasks that may fall outside of the normal daily responsibilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft software applications
The wage range for this role is $60,000 - $80,000 annually. Individual wage rates are based on multiple factors including but not limited to skills, experiences, licensure and certifications.
All applicants require legal authorization to work in the United States now or in the future without sponsorship. Applicants must reside in the United States.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All applicants are required to reside within the continental United States.
Carta Healthcare is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve health systems across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found and strongly believe that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.