Family Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants, join our Nice team!
Nice Healthcare is NP-led and NP-founded, and we’re looking for passionate, enthusiastic, and collaborative Family Nurse Practitioners who love caring for people! Our mission is simple, make getting everyday care easy and affordable. In this role, you’ll collaborate with an integrated care team and take the exam room directly to the patient, breaking down barriers to high-quality, accessible care.
Our model is nice…a nice experience for Providers and Patients
At Nice Healthcare, our providers get the necessary time and support to treat the whole patient resulting in a Nice experience for both provider and patient. We want to eliminate the rush and unnecessary barriers common in traditional healthcare settings. At Nice, our clinicians have the time to provide education and build relationships with patients. Feedback indicates patients are very satisfied with our approach to healthcare, allowing us to maintain an NPS score of 90 and above month over month.
At Nice, we’re guided by our Core Values and Principles:
- Love everyone the way you want to be loved (assume the best)
- Oops: Safe space to make, own, and learn from mistakes
- Quality: From peers to patients, 7-star service on a 5-star scale
- Efficiency: Keep a light foot in a heavy industry
- High EQ: Intentional about how we show up and communicate
- Ethical: It’s always the right time to do the right thing
Excited to hear more? Learn more about Nice’s mission and model of care directly from our Co-Founder and CEO, Thompson, at nice.healthcare/about
Ready to apply?
Nice is growing, and we're always looking for exceptional providers to help us build better healthcare. Submit your application today to be considered for future opportunities in the following states:
- La Crosse, WI
What you’ll do at Nice:
- As a Provider at Nice, you’ll treat patients in-person and virtually depending on patient needs. Your ability to provide in-person and virtual visits allows patients to receive care when they want it and how they want it!
- You must be Nice and like to be Nice to people - both patients and coworkers
- Full-time work schedule DAY Shift only 8:30a - 5:30p in your local timezone, 1.0 FTE (5 days per week) or 0.8375 FTE (4 days per week)
- 100% virtual weekend rotation required every 4th weekend Sat /Sun 9:00a - 12:00p CT
- Submit both in-house and outside referrals based on patient needs
- Collaborate with an integrated care team (primary, mental health, and physical therapy) while maintaining prescriptive authority
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Conduct in-person visits, and when in-person visit volume needs are low, you’ll provide care to patients virtually
- Contribute to Nice Healthcare's mission to change how people get and experience healthcare
Nice Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- 401k with up to 3% employer contribution
- 25 days of PTO that we actively encourage you to use + 10 company holidays
- Growth and development opportunities
- Generous parental leave
- Personal and family use of Nice Healthcare (in eligible cities)
- "Work Soft, Play Soft" environment - we support you in putting your personal life first!
- The nicest team members
- … And much more!
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Must have CPR/BLS certification
- Must have national certification from ANCC/AANP
- Must have a current unrestricted license for the state in which you plan to practice
- Ability to lift a 30 lb bag frequently
- Must have an insured vehicle in a safe and acceptable condition
- Clean driving record with a valid driver’s license (background check will be completed upon job offer)
- You have space to maintain and store supplies for in-person visits
- You’re a time management wizard - attentive to various patient needs and able to transition between patient needs quickly and efficiently
- You’re comfortable with and excited about using technology
- You’re comfortable with and looking forward to working in an innovative virtual workspace
- You enjoy working on the road, being out in the community and can commit to a full day of being behind the wheel
- You’re proficient in phlebotomy skills, or you’re looking forward to learning these skills and becoming a phlebotomy pro. No experience? No problem. We provide training!
Building a better health system for all requires the input and perspectives of all. Nice actively seeks a mixture of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and point of view to help us drive better, more informed design and business decisions. Nice is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workforce, and we diligently provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.
About Nice Healthcare
Nice Healthcare is a technology-enabled full-service primary care clinic without a physical location that treats our patients in the comfort of their homes with in-person visits or online video calls.
We foster an open and supportive company culture that values the input and ideas of all team members no matter their role. We are an innovative company in that we are revolutionizing the way patients receive primary care services and we don’t settle for the status quo - we are always implementing new processes and technology to make our work more efficient and productive.
We are committed to building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.